Tuesday 7 October 2014

Beauty: NYX Butter Gloss Review!!

Hi guys!

So recently NYX Cosmetics came to Stauntonspharmacy Castlebar. I was absolutely delighted because I have seen many beauty gurus using the brand in YouTube videos and I was dying to get my hands on them to try them out myself. 

So off I go into town on my lunch break, to see what the stand had to offer. I hadn't decided what I wanted to buy from the range I just knew I wanted something. I didn't have much time to spare so I could only get a quick glimpse of the make up stand. The product that stood out the most to me was the butter glosses - there was so many colours to choose from and they were suitable for day and night. The colour I choose was 'Apple Strudel' as soon as I got back to work I tried it on and fell in love...




I loved it so much I went back that evening and bought two more shades 'Peaches & Cream' and 'Strawberry Parfait'.  The glosses are super hydrating and feel lovely and creamy on your lips. They smell and taste great and aren't the slightest way sticky. I have very sensitive dry lips so I sometimes find it hard to get glosses to suit me. But these did not irritate my lips at all. They are very affordable and I think there is a colour to suit everyone.If you are any way like me who loves your lips feeling moisturized and silky smooth then you will love them too. The colour featured in the picture below is 'Apple Strudel' - I love it! 


NYX Cosmetics can be purchased in Stauntonspharmacy Castlebar and pharmacies nation wide.

Happy Shopping! 

Love Kerrie xXx 



No comments:

Post a Comment