Thursday 9 October 2014

Bath & Body: Ted Baker Opulent Orchid Bath Set Review!

Hi beauties!

So last night I tried out the Ted Baker range of bath and body products for the first time. I have wanted to try these products for a while because I absolutely love the Ted Baker brand, I think he is an amazing designer...

First of all the packaging of the products are to die for. Its so pretty and girly. I would nearly buy another set just to use as decoration in my bathroom, (do you know what I just might). That's how much I love them.





Aren't they beautiful!



The set comes in a see through and baby pink make up bag which is perfect for travelling. Four products come in this set, there is a body wash, body souffle, body spray and hand cream. All four products smell amazing. The first product I used was the which is clear in colour and smells divine. The body wash can be used in the bath or shower and it lathers up in a sponge. I then used the body souffle which is rich and creamy and very moisturizing. It is sweet smelling blended with rose, sandelwood and a dash of vanilla.




And then as if you haven't been pampered enough you get to indulge in a sweet smelling hand cream with a twist of raspberry. Such a treat. When I woke up the next morning I smelt beautiful (if I do say so myself!) :p My skin felt silky and moisturized another plus! After I finished getting dressed I sprayed the body spray on my clothes. The scent smelt like the body souffle and it lasted all day. 





Ted Baker products are available in Boots pharmacies nationwide and are very affordable for a designer brand. 


Happy Shopping! 

Lots of love 

Kerrie xXx









No comments:

Post a Comment