Monday 3 November 2014

My Green Juice Recipe!





This morning I posted the above picture of a green juice that I made as a mid day snack. I haven't been as healthy as I would like to be lately and am feeling a little run down. So I decided to make a super healthy green juice. It really gave be the burst of energy I needed. It tasted amazing, but to be honest I am used to drinking these kinds of juices so for someone to try them first time they might not agree but believe me you will get used to the taste...promise! And you will love them too. After a juice you feel clean, healthy and bursting with energy! 

Juices are so good because the nutrients go straight into your bloodstream to fill your cells with goodness, while the fiber is powerful in sweeping toxins out of your body. I choose spinach and celery because it boosts the immune system and promotes healthy glowing skin. 





I also used cucumber, ginger, lemon and pineapple as these fruits and veggies are rich in vitamins and antioxidants, I made this juice using the Nutribullet! 

Which you can purchase here: http://www.highstreettv.ie/nutri-bullet-ie.html




Ingredients:

Fill 50% of the Nutribullet container with Spinach leaves (washed) 
1 stalk of Celery chopped and washed
A few chunks of Cucumber
!/2 a Lemon (peeled)
1 inch peeled Ginger Punkin
A few chunks of Pineapple 
Water up to the max line
Ice (optional) 
I decorated the top of this juice with Raspberries, Punkin seeds and milled Flax seeds. 

Blend and enjoy! ;) 

Kerrie xXx













No comments:

Post a Comment